To get rid of bathtub ring, you should clean your tile line regularly, especially after heavy use, with an approved vinyl liner cleaning product.
1. Measure the area that needs to be patched.
2. Cut the area at least 2″ inches bigger than the hole in the liner.
3. Round off the edges of the swimming pool patch by cutting the patch into a circle.
4. Apply the vinyl adhesive on the rough side of the leakage.
5. Fold the patch in half by sticking the adhesive sides together.
6. Unfold the patch material and place it over the leakage in the pool. If the leakage is under water, wait until you are near the leakage to unfold the patch.
7. Put direct pressure on the patch for approximately five minutes.