A gunite pool is a concrete pool where the water is added as the cement is applied. The gunite pool uses a rebar framework that is sprayed with a concrete and sand mixture. The sprayer unit combines a dry, gunite mixture of concrete and sand with water just before spraying. There are a variety of finishes including all-tile, pebble, granite, and colored plaster. Gunite pools are durable and can be built in any shape and size.
- What is a gunite pool?
- When should I resurface a gunite pool?
- What designs are there for gunite pools?
- How long does it take to install a gunite pool?
- How do you winterize gunite swimming pools?
- How can a stained gunite pool be cleaned?
- Can a cracked gunite pool be repaired?
- What color options are available with gunite pools?
- What makes gunite pools durable?