The final color of a gunite pool depends upon the finishing material used. Color options available for different types of finished materials are:
- Pools with white plaster—light blue, light gray and medium gray.
- Quartz pool plaster—red, beige and soft green, to multiple shades of gray and blue.
- Aggregate pool finishes—medium blue, light blue, black, dark blue and medium gray are the most popular aggregate colors.
- What is a gunite pool?
- When should I resurface a gunite pool?
- What designs are there for gunite pools?
- How long does it take to install a gunite pool?
- How do you winterize gunite swimming pools?
- How can a stained gunite pool be cleaned?
- Can a cracked gunite pool be repaired?
- What color options are available with gunite pools?