The length of time it takes to complete installing a gunite pool can vary depending on the size of the pool. It takes approximately six to eight weeks to install a gunite pool. Constructing the pool takes 14-21 working days. This includes the time allowed for other sub-contractors involved (electricians, masons, landscapers, plumbers, etc.), to complete their work on the pool. Concrete requires approximately one week drying time. However, actual time taken may vary from case to case.
- What is a gunite pool?
- When should I resurface a gunite pool?
- What designs are there for gunite pools?
- How long does it take to install a gunite pool?
- How do you winterize gunite swimming pools?
- How can a stained gunite pool be cleaned?
- Can a cracked gunite pool be repaired?
- What color options are available with gunite pools?