To clean a stained gunite pool, follow the steps below:
- Identify the location of the stain(s). They are usually found near the top edge or just a few inches below the water line.
- Drain water out of the pool to expose the stains.
- Prepare muriatic acid solution as instructed in the container. Apply the muriatic acid solution thoroughly into the spot.
- Scrub the stains by using a polyester-nylon blend bristle brush.
- What is a gunite pool?
- When should I resurface a gunite pool?
- What designs are there for gunite pools?
- How long does it take to install a gunite pool?
- How do you winterize gunite swimming pools?
- How can a stained gunite pool be cleaned?
- Can a cracked gunite pool be repaired?
- What color options are available with gunite pools?