With a hot tub in the room, water will definitely spill over while getting in and out of the hot tub. Make sure that the flooring material you choose won’t be easily damaged by water. The best flooring option for a room with an indoor hot tub is a non-slip tile material with a matte finish. Moreover, installing adequate drainage will make all the difference when you need to drain your spa to clean, service or move.
- What is the difference between a hot tub and a spa?
- What is a swim spa?
- What are the health benefits of swim spas?
- Should I buy a swimming pool or swim spa?
- How long does it take to build an inground pool?
- What kind of flooring is best for a room with an indoor hot tub?
- What are some useful tips for new hot tub owners?
- What are some inground pool renovation ideas?
- How can I keep my children safe around the hot tub?