Hot tubs A swim spa is a tub that allows you to swim continuously against a water current. It acts as a smaller swimming pool in the sense that you can swim just like in a regular pool, but you will not "hit the wall" or have to turn around to continue to swimming. Swim spas also come in split-models, with a hot tub spa in one end and a swimming area in the other end. Swim spas tend to be larger than hot tubs, and provide the absolute best swimming exercise work out, using the least amount of space in your home or yard. A swim spa provides you a place to exercise, relax the mind and body, or spend time with family and friends.
- What is the difference between a hot tub and a spa?
- What is a swim spa?
- What are the health benefits of swim spas?
- Should I buy a swimming pool or swim spa?
- How long does it take to build an inground pool?
- What kind of flooring is best for a room with an indoor hot tub?
- What are some useful tips for new hot tub owners?
- What are some inground pool renovation ideas?
- How can I keep my children safe around the hot tub?