Health benefits of using a swim spa:
- The soothing hydrotherapy provided by a swim spa provides relief from stress.
- Submergence in hot water releases natural endorphins to help fight muscle and joint pain while at the same time increasing blood flow and relieving stress on aching muscles and joints.
- Relief from tension and aching muscles promotes better sleep and relaxation.
- When the body relaxes in warm water, blood vessels near the skin relax which increases blood flow.
- Swim spas also benefit people suffering from arthritis by helping to improve flexibility and easing pain.
- According to the American Heart Association just 30-60 minutes of physical activity 3-4 days per week can help reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- As a regular physical activity swimming can also help lower your blood pressure and cholesterol.