The time required to build a pool depends on factors such as the type of pool being built and the size of the pool. Concrete pools and gunite pools take approximately 4 to 5 weeks to build, vinyl pools take 2-5 weeks while fiberglass pools take 2 weeks or less. Pool projects can take longer time if permits aren’t acquired on time, weather conditions delay construction, builder and subcontractors are not available, and not passing inspections.
- What is the difference between a hot tub and a spa?
- What is a swim spa?
- What are the health benefits of swim spas?
- Should I buy a swimming pool or swim spa?
- How long does it take to build an inground pool?
- What kind of flooring is best for a room with an indoor hot tub?
- What are some useful tips for new hot tub owners?