When should I resurface a gunite pool?
A gunite pool should be resurfaced proactively. If left too long, damages on the pool surface can lead to leaks and cracks in the pool structure. A cement/plaster pool will need to be resurfaced every 3-7 years. However, a fiberglass pool is far more durable and can last 15-30 years between resurfacing.
- What is a gunite pool?
- When should I resurface a gunite pool?
- What designs are there for gunite pools?
- How long does it take to install a gunite pool?
- How do you winterize gunite swimming pools?
- How can a stained gunite pool be cleaned?
- Can a cracked gunite pool be repaired?
- What color options are available with gunite pools?