What are the health benefits of swim spas?
Health benefits of using a swim spa:
- The soothing hydrotherapy provided by a swim spa provides relief from stress.
- Submerge in hot water releases natural endorphins to help fight muscle pain and joint pain while at the same time increasing blood flow and relieving the stress on aching muscles and joints.
- Relief from tension and aching muscles, promotes better sleep and relaxation.
- When the body relaxes in warm water, blood vessels near the skin relax, which increases blood flow.
- Swim spas also benefit people suffering from arthritis by helping to improve flexibility and easing pain.
- According to the American Heart Association, just 30-60 minutes of physical activity 3-4 days per week can help reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- As a regular physical activity, swimming can also help lower your blood pressure and cholesterol.